Wednesday, February 1, 2012

25 Things I Know Have Changed.

So, it's been 5 months since I came here.. 5 more months to go. This one, is a list of things that have changed in me in the 5 months I have been here. In no particular order, here goes.
1. I have become more responsible. Now, I know how to take care of myself and my routine.
2. I have improved in football. A LOT.
3. I have started listening to reggae and post rock.
4. I am a lot less shy now. I do not hesitate before starting a conversation.
5. I have become a jolly person. I smile and laugh a lot since coming here, don't know why!
6. I started blogging! Hehehe
7. My way of thinking has undergone a drastic change. 
8. I learnt that there is something positive in every situation.
9. I have learnt a new language and I'm getting better at it everyday!
10. Making friends has been the highlight of my exchange. I have friends from all over the world.
11. I have realized who my true friends are, back home.
12. I know how to prepare Stroganoff and Brigadeiro (Brazilian sweet)
13. I have woken up at 5 in the evening! The latest in India was 1, I think.
14. I have had a lot of time to myself and that has helped me so much... It has brought me closer to myself and now I know What I Am and What I Have To Be.
15. I have watched a lot of movies.
16. I have become very peaceful. I have not become angry in 5 months which can only be a good thing.
17. Of Course, I have learnt the value of things and you cannot take anything for granted because itis being given to you.
18. I now know what it is to miss people.
19. I have grown a lot physically and mentally. I have become taller, put on some weight, currently growing a beard (Like a Boss) Mentally, I have become stronger, healthier, peaceful and thoughtful.
20. I have become more caring and loving.
21. I can now balance between keeping quiet and talking. I know when I should shut up and when I should share my opinions.
22. I have certainly become a lot more emotional than I was before.
23. I respect each and every person more than I did.
24. I have a new found love called Brazil.
25. The bottomline of all this, is that I have matured a lot and I know it. That is the best part of all. :)

So, that's all for now. You will experience all these changes in 5 months time. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment